Having lived and run a chalet in Chamonix for over five years our team have been hand picked to ensure the very highest level of service and detail to your holiday.
The key is always local knowledge from tried and tested personal experience, whether it be to recommend the correct ski area for your day, or help you navigate through the minefield of ski/board lesson choices to make sure you get the best option and value for money.
You can enjoy the following at Chalet Tissières in winter:
- Welcome drinks and canapés await you upon arrival.
- Every morning you will be greeted with a hearty continental breakfast.
- Home made cake/canapés and hot beverages will be served by the roaring log fire to welcome you back from your day on the mountain.
- 6 days a week we prepare you a delicious high quality 3 course dinner, which includes carefully selected fine wines, followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (Wednesday is our day off).
- Our bedrooms offer all bed linen, fluffy towels, bathrobes, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries
- We provide one morning drop off (departing the chalet at 9:00am) and one afternoon pick up (between 4:00pm - 5:00pm) with the Ice & Orange mini bus (8 seater) to and from your local desired ski area.
- For those of you who want to party into the night, we are happy to run you into town after dinner up until 10pm.
- We work with a fantastic home delivery ski rental outfit saving you valuable ski holiday time.
- Free arrangement of ski passes & guiding (e.g. valley blanche). Information on lessons with door to door pick up and drop off by the instructor/guide as well as more specialist adventures such as helicopter flights, dog sledging, paragliding, skidoo night in Italy
- Our team consists of a professional chef and two lovely hosts and the chalet gets serviced daily by our cleaning team.
Additional Services we can offer
- We arrange, upon request, day trips to Courmayeur in Italy (20 minute drive) or even Verbier in Switzerland.
- Delicious packed lunches
- In house massage service
- We offer airport transfers to and from Geneva, for further details please refer to our airport transfer website: www.geneva-airport-transfers.com
Thank you for the perfect chalet stay once again. Thank you for all the sweet treats upon return from the mountain every day. Wednesday evenings at an Italian restaurant and a skidoo trip was definitely a highlight. Thanks again for taking care of us.
Kerry & Johnny
Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing stay. From the moment we were collected from the airport we felt very welcome. Food 10/10 every night, hot tub 10/10, room 10/10 We will definitely come again and recommend chalet Tissières to friends. Thanks again.
Penny & Matthew.
What happens on our day off? (typically Wednesday)
- Breakfast will be set for you the evening before, no staff will be present throughout breakfast on the Wednesday.
- We do not provide skil lifts on the staff day off. There are free public busses which stop close to our chalet which take you straight to and from the ski lifts of your choice.
- Rooms will not be serviced on this day.
- There will be tea & coffee, cake & nibbles when you get back to the chalet.
- To go into town for dinner, you can either take the free public Chamonix bus, or we can arrange taxis for you. The last public bus returns back to the chalet from town at 23:28pm.